- Monte Azul Foundation (Maricao): Monte Azul is a non-profit organization with a
mission to incubate sustainable agriculture and decentralized renewable energy
systems that empower rural communities to build resilient economies.
- APEV Inc. (Toa Baja): The Puerto Rican Green Energy Association (APEV) is a
borderless community initiative among the municipalities of Puerto Rico.
- Comunidad Solar Toro Negro (Ciales): Located in the mountains of the
municipality of Ciales, in the central region of Puerto Rico, the Toro Negro
Community Inc. is a non-profit organization that works to improve the quality of life of
its residents through the conservation of natural resources that are part of their
natural environment, self-managed sustainability and resilience projects, and socio-
economic development initiatives.
- Sierra Linda Glamping (Aibonito): Airbnb located in the mountainous region of
Puerto Rico in search of energy resilience.
- ACUTAS (Toa Baja): Non-profit organization that offers communities tools to
create a self-sustaining and self-sufficient system with the ability to lift the economy
both personally and collectively. Through solidarity action, emphasizing the less
fortunate and most vulnerable. Offering tools to forge teamwork, unity and citizen
- Empresas PCC (Fajardo/Las Piedras): Farms in the northeast and central area
of Puerto Rico with the goal of installing solar panels with batteries to obtain