- Radio Grito (Lares): Radio station serving the community of the municipality of
Lares in the central mountainous region of Puerto Rico. During hurricanes Irma and
- Maria, the station served as a communication, medical storage and assistance
center for six months. Their project focused on adding a solar+ storage system to
provide resilience and scale up their efforts during emergency scenarios.
- Green Gas PR: This project seeks to create a bioeconomy industry by building
the first commercial biodigestion unit and renewable natural gas producer in Puerto
- Centro Sor Isolina Ferré Jobos (Guayama): The center in Guayama provides
educational services and offers drug prevention programs for the 650 residents of
the community of Puente Jobos. His project focused on the installation of solar
panels for self-consumption.
- Footprint Project: Since starting operations in 2018, they have deployed over 45+ kW of mobile solar power with over 170 kWh of mobile batteries for over 10 disasters
around the continental United States and Puerto Rico and have served over 14,000
US citizens. Its goal is to assemble a fleet of mobile solar + battery systems in